- See a virtual tour of my listing on 704 Saskatoon Katepwa Beach, SK. fb.me/9vHnCGyt9 1 day ago
- I would love to show you my listing at 301 Assiniboia Francis, SK. fb.me/9aTXpRbpG 1 day ago
- I am looking for a buyer on 223 Millet Yellow Grass, SK. fb.me/8UN1kFcQ5 1 day ago
- I am looking for a buyer on 301 Assiniboia Francis, SK. fb.me/BtU2WiEU 2 weeks ago
- I would love to show you my listing at 704 Saskatoon Katepwa Beach, SK. fb.me/10rMckBFg 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: marketingImage
I love cool marketing ideas! Even better when it’s in my profession. Pedal to Properties started out as the brainchild of a couple of realtors in Boulder, Colorado who thought that people might enjoy a unique way to view properties. They started with a few bikes and an handful of clients who went along with the idea, and it took off! A few years later, the company owned 50+ bikes and has been featured in newspapers and magazines across North America.
It’s success stories like this one that convince me that it’s important to think outside the box when it comes to marketing. It’s certainly never a bad idea to utilize proven methods to promote your business, but I think that people sometimes get “stuck” in their thinking – change is sometimes a challenge for us all isn’t it? So I try my best to keep an open mind about new ideas, especially marketing stuff because I think it’s interesting. Who knows? Some of them may work for me!